Combined Annual General Meeting of April 25, 2013 Summary
Technip's shareholders met today for the Group's 2013 Combined Annual General Meeting and approved the following decisions:
* Technip's statutory and consolidated financial statements for the full year 2012,
* allocation of 2012 earnings and a cash dividend of €1.68 per share to be paid on May 7, 2013,
* ratification of the cooptation of Alexandra Bech Gjørv's office as Director,
* renewal of Alexandra Bech Gjørv, Marie-Ange Debon, Gérard Hauser and Joseph Rinaldi's office as Directors,
* appointment of Manisha Girotra and Pierre-Jean Sivignon as Directors,
* setting of the attendance fees for directors,
* authorization for the Board of Directors to proceed to Company's share buy back with a maximum limit of 10% of the share capital,
* authorization for the Board of Directors to allocate performance shares (with a maximum limit of 0.5% of the share capital) and to grant stock options for the purchase or subscription of shares (with a maximum limit of 0.3% of the share capital) to Technip's employees including the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and the Group's top executives.
* authorization for the Board of Directors to increase the share capital, with a maximum limit of 1% of the share capital in favor of employees adhering to a company savings plan.
* The full results of the votes will be available on Technip's website www.technip.com in the coming days.